Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Falling in Love

All my life I thought no one would
melt a heart like mine, a heart so cold,
a heart hardened by the past.

Slowly I was falling
without even knowing.
Only to find out too late
I have no choice but to accept my fate.

The moment I opened my heart and let you in...
I saw this great love starting to begin.

How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside
As if someone's fist reached in and grabbed a few,
And turned and turned them tight and tangled. I've tried

Somehow to say: You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go.

A Tear in your eyes are
Bends light beams of caring

The smile on your lips
Is the new spurt of spring time

You are the Page I can't forget
You are the Words I whisper yet
I bless the day when we first met

The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
That loving you seems all I need to know.
But it all sticks in my throat! It sounds too cute,
Empty as a wrinkled paper bag.

You won't believe it!
For me to love you
...

No comments: